Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Stumbled Upon an Interesting Blog Today


Browsing through the blogosphere, I came across a blog from a woman with Borderline Personality Disorder.  I hadn't thought much about this particular disorder in awhile, but it used to be a topic of interest to me.  This blogger is a high functioning professional and seems to be on the road to recovery with therapy.  Blogging about her road seems to be helpful to her as well, and gives the rest of us some insight into what she is going through.  It's definitely made me more hopeful that she will eventually feel understood.

http://downwardspiralintothevortex.blogspot.com/2011/06/road-to-recovery.html is the address.  If any of you are curious as to what goes on in the head of someone who has this disorder, its definitely worth the read.

3 comments:

  1. Woah, you're alive! I very nearly deleted you off my blog roll yesterday...

    Welcome back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Claire. I'm still alive, just got a bit lazy. There wasn't a lot going on that was worth blogging about. Now there is and I need to get back in the habit. I moved to Korea a couple months ago so I need to write an update post. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... yeah, moving to Korea probably counts as something worth blogging about.

    ReplyDelete